Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Entertaining Angels

I have to say, I feel so incredibly blessed lately. Our guest room has hardly had a break since before Thanksgiving, as we have entertained family, friends, family, church folk and more friends. There were a few moments that I had literally a matter of hours to wash the sheets and blankets, take out trash, etc. before the next visitors arrived, and I loved every moment of it.

Over the weekend we had an unexpected visit from my brother, Jake. He is on leave before he returns to the base to prepare for his deployment. We had a chance to hang out, and for some reason Jake brought out the HYPER in Christian. I think Christian even wore Jake out, and that is VERY hard to do! Here are some pictures I caught (Christian was often a blur, as he would not stay still!).






For those to visited, or are yet to visit, thank you. Your very presence has enriched our lives more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...