Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Block Head and Sleepy Head


video


The above clip is my kiddo, just being a BOY. I couldn't help but laugh (though I did put a stop to the block throwing immediately after I put the camera down, and he hasn't and won't do it again).




video


My darling little boy was so tired at lunch that he couldn't keep his eyes open. Every time I tried to tell him it was bedtime, he would open his eyes wide and tell me "no". He ended up taking a nap without much lunch in his tummy.



I just love being Christian's mommy.

4 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...