Wednesday, September 16, 2009

L.A. County Fair

On Sunday after church Danny, Christian and I headed to the LA County Fair to meet up with his entire family for the annual Fair trip. We went to the horse races, saw the Jurassic Park exhibit, the old trains and ate lots of yummy food. It was a great day!

Me and my boy (I'm 34 weeks prego)


"Cheese!"

We ended the day with a Mexican funnel cake (like a giant churro with toppings). I'm not kidding when I tell you it was the MOTHERLOAD of funnel cakes!


The biggest funnel cake I've ever seen!
"It is finished"


My boys are way too cute!
I was able to hang in there with everyone else, even though I'm 8 1/2 months prego and walked what seemed like miles. All in all, it was a great time had by all!


P.S. - I got separated from the group at one point for at least an hour. When I ran into Danny, I cried like a baby. I once was lost but now I'm found. ;-) You've gotta love these hormones!

3 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jolene Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...