Monday, February 22, 2010

Mary Kay

As of the end of 2009 I decided that, though I really needed to help provide income for our family, having two kids and caring for our home and finances was a FULL TIME job. I had no idea how I was going to make any sort of income with the limited amount of free time that I have. And then I saw a commercial for Mary Kay that changed everything...


I am now an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay. I own my own business. I am my own boss. The sky is the limit as far as income potential. I even have the chance to earn the privelege of driving a brand new car provide by the company. All of those things along with the concept of getting to meet interesting women and share the amazing products MK has to offer have been my motivating factors in joining the Mary Kay team.


So far I have sold product, but have only done one facial. However, simply using the producs has been a BLAST for me.  I've seen a dramatic difference in my skin, and Danny even complimented me on the softness of my skin.  I also had a lady at church say that I looked "radiant"...a comment I haven't had since my first pregnancy. 

As I progress with my business, I plan to post before and after pictures, as well as my honest reviews of various products as I try them.  If you try them, I welcome any an all opinions as well.  Get ready for some fun!

P.S. - In case you would like to visit my Mary Kay website, you can shop 24/7 at www.marykay.com/joleneflores

4 comments:

Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...