Monday, July 26, 2010

Christian - Becoming a Big Boy



It is official.  Christian is becoming a big boy.  About a month ago, in the midst of pulling out my hair after watching Christian take toys from his brother, I had an epiphany.  "Jolene", I thought, "You know you are fighting a losing battle here.  Listen, you know Christian likes toys, use that angle to get him to behave!"  Hence, the chart above.

I gave Christian a sticker each and every time he shared with Jonathan, went pee pee on the potty, etc.  We even practiced his ABC's and 123's (up to 20).  It worked like a charm.  I used up my rainy day toys rather quickly though, so I've had to modify the chart since this prototype.  ;-)


1 comment:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...