Sunday, November 7, 2010

Power of Prayer

It's time for some transparency.  I've had some challenging times in the years we've been in our lovely full-time ministry life.  I gave birth to two boys, battled with postpartum depression, lost a job, lost friends, gained weight, lost weight, and am continually learning what it is to support a pastor husband in all of his capacities.

Much of this time, I've tried too often to cope with the changes with by own strength, feeling as though I ought to be able to handle it all on my own.  Such thinking is incredibly faulty.  And as a result I have felt terribly alone.

As a Christian, I know that I am never truly alone, no matter what the situation.  I've been reminded of this lately as I've been met with His presence when awaking in the morning, and have been cloaked in it until I fall asleep at night.  I have really felt the prayers that other saints have lifted up on our behalf.

And so I say "thank you" to all of you prayer warriors for lifting up my family in prayer.  It is appreciated and evident more than I can relay here.  God bless and keep you in His care and grace.

1 comment:

'tana nana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...