Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gingerbread Garland

My gorgeous sister-in-law, Dee, collects gingerbread men at Christmas.  As she was hosting Christmas Eve, I decided that my painted gingerbread men would look fabulous on a garland for her.

I picked up the plain 12' garland at Michael's for $1.50.  I had the red and white checker material already, and my little men were a mistake made better.  So all in all, the entire gift was $1.50.  :-)
 


Not only did Dee LOVE the gift and hang it up right away, but she also genuinely appreciated the thought.  It was a pleasure to make it and to give it. :-)

2 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...