Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Free" Containers

Continuing with the concept of working with what we have, I thought I'd give you a little glimpse into my pantry.


 I buy a lot of bulk items, so when I come home I have to make sure to store my goodies in a way that will keep them fresh.  As my plasticware has been next to destroyed by my boys, I've begun to save glass jars from various items.

They aren't as orderly and pretty as items you'd pay good money at The Container Store for, but they work.  

Oh, I also keep a roll of masking tape with a pen in  nearby drawer that I use to mark these jars (along with freezer and fridge items) with the contents and dates of expiration (if applicable).

Be creative!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...