Monday, April 18, 2011

Christianisms Galore

 


"Holy moly crackamole!"
 _____________________________________________________________

"Dad, where'd you get that head?"
"My mom and dad."
"No dad, you are wrong.  You got it from GOD."
____________________________________________________________

"Dad, there's a catepillar on your eye, let me get it."
::POKE::
"Wait dad, now there are ants in your eyes and nose, let me get them..."
_______________________________________________________________

At Super Target...just walking in the doors of the wonderland...

"Mom, I'll have a latte."

(There's a Starbucks there.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These rock. More please! :)

-PRMDB1978LakerDylan

Elissa Newton said...

So funny! When Lub was about three he asked why his hair was curly. I said he has his Daddy's hair. "Is that why Daddy doesn't have hair anymore. Cause he gave it to me?".
I miss Three.

Rhonda said...

Love these!
Sad - my kids know too much about Starbucks too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...