Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Work it Out!


I've been working out daily and pushing myself as much as possible. I'm incredibly sore. So my idea to stretch out was to turn on Fit TV (a channel we have) and do Namaste Yoga. I hung in there for the first 10 minutes, until things took a turn.

Let me set the scene...stand on one foot, cross the other leg and put the other foot at the top of your thigh (as close to your hip bone as possible), and then raise your arms up. This, I could do. But then the voice told me to bend down on that one supporting leg, put my hands on the floor, and raise up my leg into the air, I fell over laughing! If I attempted this move, it would have been a giant mess of a ball of limbs!

Those of you that can successfully do yoga moves like this, I salute you....with one leg at the top of my thigh and my hands in the air!!!

2 comments:

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...