Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bits and Pieces of Randomness



Funny thing happened this past weekend...I got up far too early for a weekend (thanks Christian) and was getting coffee. I like foofy creamer, and I swore the creamer I picked up was full and so in my half awake mind I thought it hadn't been opened. With my eyes half closed, I unscrewed the cap (don't ask me why) and shook it as hard as I could. Let me just tell you...it had been opened. Creamer...EVERYWHERE. The picture doesn't do it justice. I had creamer in my hair, down my shirt and pants, all over the cupboards, counters...EVERYWHERE. It is times like that when you think to yourself "Why did I get up this morning?"






Christian has been watching us play our Wii lately, and taking great interest in it. And so, Danny decided to put Christian on the Wii board. A toddler can't stay still long enough to do anything, and Wii is no exception. However, Danny figured out an ingenious way to help Christian out...he just "guided" him along. LOL Too funny!

2 comments:

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...