Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Laundry Room Project

I finished my laundry room project last weekend (FINALLY), a project I began Labor Day weekend (I really have reasons for not finishing sooner...I misplaced the hardware and kinda needed the hinge to finish). Below is the finished product.


I added the door between the washer and dryer to keep the drying rack and dryer brush organized (and hidden). I fixed the moulding around the trashcan holder, and then painted the counter and the middle door with a caramel colored paint. I added the corner shelves (a $3 purchase from Big Lots) that have battery powered lights so that when Danny comes home he has a nightlight. I have a jar for homeless socks and a jar for all the money I find in Christian's pockets. ;-)

5 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah Ailes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eileen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...