- Friday night - Danny gone with a friend, I finished my laundry room project to avoid eating
- Saturday - Did some Spring cleaning (it was in the 80's outside), took the kid to the park...Danny worked.
- Saturday night - Danny violently ill with food poisoning, Christian talked to Moo-Cow from 3:30am until 6am when he was officially "up". I had very little sleep.
- Sunday - Danny down for the count with food poisoning. Christian had cold that appears to be contagious, as I woke with sore throat, so no church for us either.
- Sunday afternoon - Went stir crazy with Christian...we went to the park for 30 mins. I gardened outside at home when he napped.
- Sunday night - Christian coughed half the night...I got 3 hours of sleep total. Danny slept soundly.
- Monday - Though Danny was still recovering from food poisoning, we went through with our planned trip to Disneyland for the day. I was proud of us for not spending one penny the entire day, and I resisted the temptation to stray from my diet.
We're in for a big week...Danny will be quite busy with work (like normal), as will I (anticipating it to be slightly busier than normal), not to mention the inauguration of a new president for the country (hadn't you heard?!). To say prayer is appreciated is an understatement (especially for the latter point.)