Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby Bean Flores and Other Weekend Tidbits

This is a picture of our new little baby bean (the baby is on the right in that little sack)...those scribbles on the bottom are the baby's heartbeat.

I had a follow up appointment yesterday to check up on the baby and it's health. It's heart is still beating (thankfully). There is pulling between the placenta and uterus, which is causing some risk of miscarriage. I am on order to "take it easy", whatever that means when you have a house and an 18 month old.

This past weekend was interesting. Let me give you a summary:

  • Friday afternoon Danny headed to Forest Falls for a weekend church trip
  • Friday night Christian was up half a dozen times coughing and crying
  • Saturday morning Christian awoke with a fever of 103 degrees and a terrible cough.
  • Saturday morning I awoke with the same cough, feeling rather weak.
  • I threw up at 9:30am - morning sickness
  • Christian couldn't eat, didn't want to do anything but lay on the couch with me and cuddle.
  • All my grand plans for the weekend without hubby went out the window as I cuddled my boy.
  • Saturday night Christian woke 6 times between the time I put him down and my bedtime of 11pm. I took a hot bath to help aid in breathing (Rhinitis kicking my booty). I went to bed at 12:30pm.
  • Sunday at 9:30am - morning sickness again.
  • Sunday Danny returned home - had the same cough Christian and I had.
  • Sunday night Danny had chills and fever for a few hours in the middle of the night.
  • Sunday night I woke at midnight and couldn't stop coughing - took hot bath to aid in relief.
  • Monday Danny had a fever of 102+ off and on all day. Christian is feeling MUCH better.
  • 9:30am - I returned home from doctor appointment and threw up between walking in through the door and starting work.

I know, it sounds like an ideal weekend when the sun is shining and spring is in the air. Don't be too jealous. ;-) Danny had a fever when I left for Orange County this morning. I'm praying he gets better soon. I suspect I picked up whatever this illness is when I visited the ER last week. Bummer. Here's to good health and a happy sunshiny day for you all.

4 comments:

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...