- First pregnancy: I craved salt. This pregnancy: a few weeks ago I enjoyed sweets.
- First pregnancy: Nauseous constantly. This pregnancy: no appetite whatsoever, and a daily visit to the restroom to rid my tummy of breakfast. Nausea goes away after that point (though appetite has yet to return).
- First pregnancy: gained 3-5 pounds first trimester. This pregnancy: lost 5 pounds so far first trimester.
- First pregnancy: Nausea was only challenge of first trimester. This pregnancy: Rhinitis now also giving me a run for my money (think bad allergies combined with bad cold).
- Both pregnancies: First trimester - EXHAUSTED. Difference with this pregnancy is that I have a toddler to look after which prevents a lunchtime nap.
Very interesting, this whole "pregnancy" thing. I can tell you one thing: I'm thoroughly looking forward to a return of my appetite and the enjoyment of Cadbury Creme Eggs once again. ;-)