Thursday, April 2, 2009

Big Boy Bed Update

I have been somewhat silent in the blogosphere, as I have felt my life typical and boring...and I have feared I would bore you all to tears with the ins and outs of my life. However, one thing that hasn't been boring nor typical are Christian's nights in the big boy bed.

Naps are improving slightly, at least when Danny is involved. Christian will get up as soon as we leave the room and knock on the door to get us to come back (sometimes turning the light on). When we open the door and tell him to get in bed, he runs back, jumps into bed, and laughs. A test of my patience? Nah...I have pregnancy hormones in my body, there is no patience left to test!

Yesterday Christian slept fantastic...until 8am! He then put himself down for a nap at 11:30am and I thought I was dreaming. However, today we returned to the normal craziness that I've come to accept.

Last night one of the times Christian awoke I went in expecting to pick him up and return him to bed. However, he was nowhere to be found. Half awake, rubbing my eyes in the dark room, I groped around everywhere on the floor only to realize he was UNDER his bed. The only way to get him out was by pulling him by his feet! He couldn't have rolled under...there isn't enough room. I am baffled by that one.

He has been up once now, and I'm anticipating a few more times tonight. My plans for this weekend include looking for a bed rail for the little fella. ;-)

3 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...