Thursday, April 23, 2009

Disneyland April '09

Christian playing in the water in "Bug's Land" at CA Adventure


"HI DADDY!" Playing on a playground in Toontown at Disneyland


" I think I'd rather be napping than wearing these silly things."

On Monday the boys and I headed out to the OC for Danny's orthodontist appointment. We figured, while we were out there, why not just go to Disneyland for the rest of the day?! :-) Our passes don't expire for another month, so we took advantage of the warm day and headed over.

A funny thing happens when you have a toddler and go to the Happiest Place on Earth: you see things very differently. Instead of the "E Ticket" rides, we spent a lot of time in places like "Bug's Land" and "Toontown". Christian played in the water and laughed at all the kids running around. He himself couldn't figure out how to move when the water came up and squirted him in the face. LOL


While we were at CA Adventure, I met a girl who actually reads my blog. She is a friend of a friend, and it definitely made my day running into her. Her name is Lindsay, and she had two kiddos with one on the way. What a lady! Very sweet and encouraging. It was great meeting you, Lindsay!


The day was a blast (though HOT - 100 degrees most of the day). Christian conked out on the way home, and slept hard the entire night (as compared with the past two horrible nights that he was up 6 times at least...he's cutting teeth I suspect). I guess all I have to do is walk for miles and wear us both out to get a good night's rest. ;-)

1 comment:

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...