Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Coping with Cooking

Okay, so I know I've been somewhat non-existent in my blog lately. It isn't really intentional, it is just that life has gotten the best of me. I've had a few big, life-changing things going on, and they took precedence.

In any case I made an interesting observation. In previous challenging times in life, I used different forms of coping mechanisms to endure. Poetry, cleaning and working-out made the top of my list in years past. I'm pretty sure that my darling children and current SAHM status are the reasons for my newest forms of coping: COOKING & BAKING (hence the previous two blog posts).

My waistline would appreciate it if I were to take up working out instead of this newest hobby, but I think that at the very least Danny is enjoying it. I have a long way to go to be "gourmet", but I am learning, and that has been oh-so-good for me as of late.

In any case, I am attempting to be constructive as I continue on my journey in life, and while I do I will be sure to share my lessons with you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...