Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Climbing that Mountain

I'm still climbing the weight loss mountain one step at a time.  At my three month mark, I had reached a weight loss of 27 lbs and held steady on a plateau for three weeks.  Three weeks may not seem long, but I was slightly discouraged.  Heck, at week three I was getting very discouraged.  And so, I dealt with the discouragement the way any good dieting girl would, I ate two sugar cookies sandwiched with buttercream frosting. 

At the oh-so-wise advice of my Facebook friends, I decided to shake things up.  I tried cardio instead of interval training.  I focused even more on veges.  I also weaned my Jonathan.  And you know what?  The next weigh in day (last Sunday) I was down 4 lbs.  31 lbs total.  WOO HOO!

I celebrated by getting myself a pedicure.  And a skinny pumpkin spice latte.

Next stop: my goal, and a day at Glen Ivy.

2 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...