Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Getting Crackin' with Craftin'

One of my favorite things to do at this time of year is to GIVE.  I love to shower those I adore with gifts.  Even more special are the gifts that I am able to create with my own hands.  And so, I've begun my craftin'.
One project I have enjoyed doing for the past few years has been to create Christmas decor (wreaths, centerpieces, garlands, etc.).  Here are a couple of wreaths I'm currently working on...


A work in progress
A great part of this project is that it is usually EXTREMELY reasonable as far as costs go...especially if you plan ahead (I usually shop after-Christmas sales for all the wreaths and adornments as well as thrift stores at the beginning of the season).

I also decided that our wreath needed MAJOR love (it was just a few Christmas balls and a big red bow before).  I gave her a facelift, and I think she sparkles a little more now.  ;-)



More fun to come!

1 comment:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...