Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Iron on a Bit of Fun

 The most amazing thing happens at the beginning of the year.  I file, organize and organize some more.  Sometimes I luck out and find special goodies.  While filing this week, I came across an envelope of iron-on transfers my mom had sent me.  And so, during naptime today, I got to work.

 Step one: get those pillow cases out, the iron good and hot, and the transfers ready to rock and roll.


 Step two: Iron those pillowcases well.


 Step three: throw on the transfers, face down.  Iron over the back slowly for approximately 5 minutes.
Step Four: Slowly peel off the paper while still warm.  And voila!


 The finished product!

 Christian is a happy customer.  (He even said, "Mom, thank you SO MUCH for putting Cat's picture on my pillow.  I think he likes it too.")

And after looking at a recent Pottery Barn catalog, I might be using iron on transfers for a new project for a revamp of our guest room.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...