Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lucious Satin Lips


It has been a while since I've done any product reviews of Mary Kay products.  It isn't because I'm not IN LOVE with the products, but it is because I've had a hard time choosing just one to talk about!

With Valentine's day decor in the stores, and my "sis" Jessica running Boudoir photography specials, Love is officially in the air.  "Cold" is also in the air, which means that if you are like me, your lips need some love of their own.

I would take a "before" picture of my chapped lips, but that would just be gross.  Let me just tell you that occasionally when the weather changes my lips peel, flake and HURT.  This is the reason I always have Satin Lips in my arsenal.  All you have to do is put on the mask, leave it on for 2-3 minutes, and wash off the ickiness of your previous lips.  Pat your lips dry, apply the lip balm and voila!  Lucious, satiny lips.

Believe me, if you try this, you'll be hooked.  Oh, and your honey will thank me. 

In case you are wondering, the set costs $18 plus tax and will last you between 6 months and a year, depending on how often you use it.  You can place an order here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...