Monotony has whispered in my ear, so I am using the muscle of thankfulness to fend it off. This past week I've been thankful for...
- Bouquets of fresh flowers from my garden, sprinkled throughout the house and giving sweet fragrance to the air.
- New sprouts of life in my garden.
- "Normalcy" being interupted by belly laughs with my boys.
- Inviting rest to a hard-working hubby with a clean home and hot food.
- An organized garage and orderly bookshelves.
- Precious moments with precious friends.
- Opportunity to bless the important Father's in my life.
- My kitchen. My pantry. My sourdough.