12 things that I've actually said already this week:
1. "If you don't go to your room right now...."
2. "I'm giving you 'til the count of 3. 1.....2.....3!"
3. "Holy moly son, how many times can you break the rules in one day?"
4. "Oh boy, if you disobey one more time, I'm taking away every single one of your toys."
5. "Would you PLEASE keep your finger out of your nose?! Just for five minutes!"
6. "If you don't stop screaming "I DON'T WANT A SPANK, MOMMY!" through the grocery store, you don't want to know what will happen when we get back to the car."
7. "Where are your clothes?!"
8. "What makes you think that if something is against the rules every single moment of the day, when mommy gets on the phone you are allowed to do it?!"
9. "Do you want Dino Nuggets or Hot Dogs for dinner? If you finish them you can have dessert."
10. "Are you kidding me right now?!"
11. "You are going to making me nutso!"
11. "I'll give you something to cry about." (Ok, so I've never actually SAID this one, but boy have I THOUGHT it!)
Actually, I think I said every single of of these things TODAY! Yup, I'm a mom. YUP, I'm not completely proud of the fact that I owned up to these, but blogging is all about being real, right?!